MAN ELECTS NEW PRESIDENT
- Prospective Members
The prospective member page displays the prospective members registration information once it has been completed. The admin can preview the information and make changes or inform the registrant to update some information.
Provided all internal registration process of MAN has been fulfilled the admin can approve the prospective member and the member’s information is moved to the members’ database automatically.
- Steps to View or Approve Prospective Member information
- Login with an administrative account
- Click on Members Management >> Prospective Members
- The search engine will be displayed, click on View All, or search for the company by entering its name and Click on Search. You can search by other fields also.
- The list of prospective members will be filtered based on your search criteria, a Select link will be displayed to the left of the record. Click on it.
- The prospective members information will be displayed
- You can make changes and update the records if necessary, by Clicking on the Update Prospective Members Information button.
- If all conditions are met and the prospective member has been approved by the council, then click on the Approve Prospective Member button.
- You’ll get a confirmation of the status of your action.